Ever wished you could knit?
- - Are you intrigued the idea of knitting intimidated by the learning process?
- - Have you dreamed of giving something you knit to someone you love, but are confused by strange knitting lingo in your patterns?
- - Did you ever try to start a project, only to become overwhelmed when trying to find a beautiful pattern that matches your abilities?
I Can Help you Knit Beautiful Projects
I talk to so many knitters and wish-they-could-knitters who are frustrated with confusing instructions and poorly written patterns. The sad thing is, most knitters get so frustrated as they struggle on their own that they finally give up and never experience all the joys of knitting. It’s heartbreaking.
But it doesn’t have to be this way!
I remember both the struggle and excitment of learning how to knit and I know what it’s like to feel confused and frustrated while dreaming of the things you could make. I have worked through these challenges and over the years I’ve had the privilege of teaching this delightful craft to dozens of knitters at all levels. I’ve developed classes that will take you through all the common issues that beginners face.
Knitting should bring you a sense of accomplishment and relaxing, not confusion and frustration!
Enroll in my Class to Get:
- Step by step instruction
- Guidance finding lovely and simple patterns
- Confidence that you’re doing it right
Getting Started is Super Simple!
Enroll in a class and I’ll take you step-by-step though the process of knitting.
Find and knit the perfect starter project so you can create delightful things.
Become a confident knitter and enjoy the relaxing process of creating beautiful things that bring delight.